+ Dates: 7/14-7/22
+ Costs: 500$
+ Permission Slip: (LINK) Please sign and submit it by next weekend!
+ Let your Staff Know: This weekend if you can come
+ Passport/GreenCard: Make sure you have one – ask your parents
+ $75 Deposit: Not Refundable. Please bring this Weekend or Next.
Please also sign up through this link so we can reserve your spot!
ALL are welcome to join the Walk/Run and help support the YOUTH this summer to go on Missions (Mexico & Cambodia), WorldviewCamp & the SummerRetreat…
– Let’s pray together that this summer will be an impactful life-changing summer for the youth!
– The youth will be running, OR serving the drinks OR administering the RunForMissions 2013!
WHEN: Saturdays 4/27 & 5/18
SAVE THE 2 DATES! (Choose 1 or Both dates!)
1. 4/27/13 (Sat) Wave1: 6:30am (intense people) Wave 2: 7:00am (everyone else)
2. 5/18/13 (Sat) Wave1: 6:30am (intense people) Wave2: 7:00am (everyone else)
** REQUIRED: Please arrive 30minutes before your start time to complete your registration & receive your BIB# **
** all proceeds go to help support Element Missions **
- Youth: $10
- College/Unemployed: $20
- Post-Grad: $40
- Can’t run?: you can still sponsor the youth with a donation =)
- to run for our youth… to help provide a life-changing impactful summer for them!
- a RunForMissions waterbottle or some gift
- a bib with your number
- 5k Mommy/Daddy/Stroller Walk Picture: babies will get a #bib (babies run free!) & HS photographers will take your pictures
Hi guys! This is Joy from 8th grade. I thought the concert was a fun time to praise God with many of my friends with exciting music and great lights. There were also three goons in front of me that thought they were so cool and they were very entertaining to watch to try dance. That was my favorite part :) We got to see MercyMe, Jeremy Camp, Tedashii, Kutless, Luminate, Rhett Walker Band! A lot of us got CDs and tshirts, it was a lot of fun!
Flowers, chocolate, hearts, and supermarkets flooded with the colors red, white and pink.
That’s what is commonly associated with Valentine’s Day, but for the Element Youth Group, it’s a day to be countercultural, as for the past seven years, the holiday has gone hand in hand with demonstrating acts of compassion. Each year, instead of waiting around for that special someone to come knocking on our door, we mobilize and go out into the community to model God’s love.
Come join us for our annual Valentine’s Day of Compassion.